2009.4.2(thu)
One of my senior person said "My military service finally finished. I'm gonna go home." Then I said "I envy you not at all" and he said "Really? but I feel pity for you." It doesn't matter to me at all. I think he is in worse situation than me. I wanted to ask him 'what have you gotten in here?" I'm sure I'm getting much more thing than him. It is absolutely right. Please don't feel pity for other person not finished. It made me tired. but now I'm okay. all the thing goes like this. every morning I wake up. I feel 'oh.. I'm so tired.. and want more sleep.' but time goes. 'I think "wow. what a beautiful day.' and I want to do anything I want. yeah. It's good. I'm a man like this. and this is my way. how can't I live my life beautifully. I can say. all the thing can't be better than now. tomorrow is friday! yeah.! Thanks God, It's Friday!
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기